Millennium Madejski Hotel: Christmas party-goer, 22, dies in staircase plunge

Christmas party-goer, 22, dies in staircase plunge at Premier League stadium hotelThe 22 year old woman had been at an office Christmas partyBody was discovered at the foot of a stairwell in the Millennium Madejski Hotel at Reading Football club | UPDATED: 10:08 GMT, 24 December 2012 Police are tonight investigating the death of a woman who plummeted down a flight of stairs at a Christmas party at a Premier League stadium hotel. The 22-year-old woman had been celebrating Christmas at an office party held at the hotel on the same complex as the Madejski Stadium, home to Reading Football Club

The little boy who could be killed by Christmas: Severe allergies mean Theo can"t enjoy a tree or a mince pie

The little boy who could be killed by Christmas: Severe allergies mean Theo can't enjoy a real tree or even a mince pie Both Theo and his mother suffer from a range of extreme allergies, which make celebrating Christmas a bit of a choreThey could go into anaphylactic shock if they accidentally consumed nuts or went too near a real pine tree | UPDATED: 11:31 GMT, 10 December 2012 For most children, December is an exciting time when they enjoy decorating the Christmas tree and tuck into festive goodies. But for one school boy and his mother it can be somewhat of an annual nightmare. Theo Lester, six, suffers from a range of extreme allergies, which means he can't go anywhere near a real pine tree or bite into a mince pie or Christmas pudding.