British grandmother Jackie Meacock poses for a snapshot with her children. Hours later she ended her life at Dignitas

'Our mother's last supper': How hours after British gran posed for this photo with her grown-up children she ended her life at Dignitas suicide clinic and why they have no regretsJackie Meacock suffered from dystonia – an incurable nerve conditionLife had become unbearable – driving was impossible and even a shopping trip ended in her giving up in tears after half an hourThe grandmother of nine paid 10,000 to end her life at the Swiss clinic she was on daily painkillers, including liquid morphine. As the months progressed, she could do less and less.

DePuy "sold toxic hip implants despite knowing they could be dangerous for THREE YEARS"

Toxic hip implants sold by Johnson & Johnson subsidiary 'which knew for THREE YEARS that they could be dangerous' DePuy marketed metal-on-metal implants 'despite surgeon's warnings'Hips failed after 2.5 yrs far more regularly than other models, tests foundThey were suspected of causing potentially toxic metal to get into bloodRevelations on warnings come in Los Angeles compensation court case By Mark Duell PUBLISHED: 02:26 GMT, 1 February 2013 | UPDATED: 02:30 GMT, 1 February 2013 Toxic hip implants used in thousands of operations in Britain were sold by a company which knew for at least three years that they could be dangerous, it was claimed today. Johnson & Johnson subsidiary DePuy advertised ‘metal-on-metal’ hip implants despite a top surgeon allegedly telling one of the manufacturer’s executives in an email that they were causing problems

Coach scare for sixty West Sussex schoolchildren forced to flee after bus is gutted in engine blaze on way to New Forest

Coach scare for sixty schoolchildren forced to flee after bus is gutted in engine blaze on busy main road Three children taken to hospital with smoke inhalationParents called to pick up sons and daughters from school Cafe staff look after pupils during wait for second coach to arrive By Diana Hargreaves PUBLISHED: 16:18 GMT, 25 January 2013 | UPDATED: 17:05 GMT, 25 January 2013 A coach transporting 55 schoolchildren and 11 teachers and helpers on a day trip was today evacuated after fire broke out in the engine. The blaze took hold, burning fiercely and destroying the interior after all the 55 pupils, five teachers and six helpers had left the double decker, Three children from Storrington First School, in West Sussex, were taken to Worthing Hospital by ambulance to be treated for smoke inhalation

Bethany Adcock, 14, died in front of friend after sniffing aerosols from deodorant can

Schoolgirl, 14, died in front of friend after sniffing aerosols from deodorant can for half an hour in deadly craze at her school Bethany Adcock, 14, of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, died in her bedroomSheffield United FC player had been taught how to sniff aerosols by friend Father recalls 'harrowing call' from Bethany's friend when she collapsedSix girls were trying craze at Meadowhead School when death happened | UPDATED: 11:09 GMT, 14 December 2012 Tragic: Bethany Adcock, 14, of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, was one of six girls at Meadowhead School experimenting with the sniffing craze A 14-year-old schoolgirl died after inhaling fumes from a deodorant can in front of a friend in her room as she tried to get high, an inquest heard.