"They sent her home and she lay in my arms dying": Husband"s anger at hospital and pub after his wife dies from suspected Christmas Day…

'They sent her home and she lay in my arms dying': Husband's anger at hospital and pub after his wife dies from suspected Christmas Day food poisoningDella Callagher, 46, fell ill hours after Christmas dinnerShe had eaten the meal at the Railway Hotel in Hornchurch, EssexHer furious husband said hospital sent her home despite poor conditionHe is now planning legal action against both the hospital and the pubHealth Protection Authority said 30 diners fell ill after dinner at venueHotel spokesman said it's 'wrong to speculate' until after investigation . One person has sadly died after being admitted to hospital. ‘Laboratory testing has confirmed the presence of Clostridium perfringens bacteria in a number of samples submitted by those experiencing symptoms, including the patient who died.’ The HPA and environment health officers from the London Borough of Havering, which covers Hornchurch, are jointly investigating whether there are any links between the outbreak and the food served at the Railway Hotel.