Dr Darryl Peel: Father-of-three who suffered horrific burns after using petrol to start bonfire in his garden dies

Father-of-three who suffered horrific burns after using petrol to start a bonfire in his garden dies from his injuriesDr Darryl Peel, 51, died after accident which left him with 80 per cent burnsGP ignited petrol fumes whilst preparing a bonfire at his Suffolk home By Daily Mail Reporter PUBLISHED: 21:02 GMT, 27 February 2013 | UPDATED: 21:04 GMT, 27 February 2013 Fatal accident: Dr Darryl Peel died three weeks after the accident which left him with severe burns A man has died after suffering horrific burns as he was caught in a fireball lighting a bonfire in his garden. Dr Darryl Peel, 51, was preparing the pile of wood in his Suffolk home when a spark is believed to have set the petrol can ablaze.