Doctors find hole in man"s stomach after he orders spiciest soup on the menu in Chinese restaurant

Spiciest soup on the menu burns hole through Chinese man's stomach lining The 26-year-old male vomited blood after eating traditional mala soupDoctors at hospital in Wuhan decided soup had burned through stomach Man had no history of ulcers or other gastrointestinal disorders | UPDATED: 23:58 GMT, 27 December 2012 Doctors in China were left dumbfounded when they discovered a hole in a man's stomach wall after he ate a notoriously spicy bowl of soup. The 26-year-old unnamed male had consumed a mala soup, meaning 'numbing hot', a traditional Chinese dish

The two-year-old who is allergic to Christmas: Archie has extreme reaction to Yuletide treats

The two-year-old who is allergic to Christmas: Archie has extreme reaction to Yuletide treatsArchie Sims cannot eat mince pies, chocolate and cheeses because of a variety of allergiesNativity scenes with animals give him hay fever symptomsHis family even has to have a fake tree as pines trigger a rash | UPDATED: 00:38 GMT, 24 December 2012 Little Archie Sims is the boy who is allergic to Christmas. Not only does the two-year-old have an extreme reaction when he comes into contact with mince pies, chocolates, nuts and cheeses, but he also cannot go near all kinds of Christmas treats and yuletide items and festivities. A nativity scene poses a problem because he reacts to animals and has hay fever symptoms when the youngster, from Salisbury, Wiltshire, goes near sheep, cows and chickens.